The Jenova Cure The Jenova Cure

I re-watched Because it was just that funny. I give you a five out of five. why? Because the only problem I can find with this movie isn't that bad. It being that Cloud was under mind control by Sephiroth when he gave him the Black materia, but that's really just me nit picking. (Mostly because Cloud wouldn't remember being mind controlled, and Sephiroth wouldn't want him to.)
Also this video is now in my favorites.

Kiigen responds:

I don't remember Cloud ever saying he didn't remember. I believe Cloud was just being Strongly influenced.... Or perhaps he was in passenger mode, watching as everything unfolded through his eyes.

TOME Episode 02 TOME Episode 02

heh, great show as always... admittedly I kinda miss the sprites.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Timeless

Even after all this time... still one of my favorite videos.

P.S. I kinda miss the times, when this would put a non-nostalgic smile on my face.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

I haven't beat the game yet. I only just got the star fragment, there might be more. Flanndifferous game... I get the sinking feeling Mare is a girl, after all mare is what female horses are called.

Mario Stacker Mario Stacker

You see Level 9 and say; "Well that was a horrible gimmick I hope I never see it again" than level 14.... I am seething.

My Little Dashie - Alpha My Little Dashie - Alpha

Defense, is kinda broken... you can't attack the boss as defense, Growl triggers an immediate attack by the boss, stare just uses AP. defend collects AP one tun than of gives the enemy a turn the next. fortunately these problems only seem to affect the boss... but please address the problems to this style. I'm working on a balanced playthrew at the moment takes less time which is nice. oh and balanced mode uses one AP for stare when Defense uses six.

sonicmon1 responds:

This game is in alpha and is, basically, the product of constantly adding things to the engine. Whenever something gets added, I believe, the engine doesn't like it and tries to get rid of it. The whole, earning your attacks thing, was new and the engine HATED it.

The beta will see everything added at the same time, meaning a more smooth experience in comparison to the Beta.